Fannie is a 2-calendar year-aged pup looking for a loving property to contact her personal. Fannie is a little shy at 1st, but the moment she warms up, she will be your best buddy. She enjoys to run and enjoys all forms of toys and treats. I do have a large amount of power and am searching for a person that can assistance educate me to be the finest doggy that I can be!
If you are intrigued in adopting Fannie, pay a visit to Animal Allies at 4006 Airport Street, Duluth, or phone the adoption staff at
I’m Elphaba — named just after the character in “Wicked,” the musical. You see, when I initially arrived to the rescue, I was a little bit worried and misunderstood. I promptly settled into the pleasant, humorous and lovable cat that I genuinely am. My preferred items to do are engage in with just about any style of toy, run by the residence chasing my siblings (no broomstick wanted!), and then cuddling on my foster mom’s lap purring away. I’d love to be part of a house with either cats or pet dogs or equally. Get in touch with Serving to PAWS Pet Rescue in Washburn to meet up with Elphaba at
To undertake a cat or pet dog any place in the Northland, connect with:
- Animal Allies, 4006 Airport Street, 218-722-5341,
- Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, 715-682-9744,
- Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, 218-638-2153,
- Humane Modern society of Douglas County, Top-quality, 715-398-6784,
- Mesabi Humane Modern society, Virginia, 218-741-7425,
- Northern Lights Animal Rescue, 218-729-1485,
- Oreo’s Kitty Sanctuary, 218-591-7200, e mail
- Precious Paws Humane Society of Chisholm, 218-254-3300,
- Array Regional Rescue in Hibbing, 218-262-1900.
- Star of the North Humane Culture, Itasca County, 218-245-3732,
- Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. at
, 218-576-8534 or go to
DONATIONS Needed: Kitten period is below. Heat Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc., a nonprofit, 501(c)3, is in will need of kitten system, wet cat foodstuff and cat litter materials. Make contact with
or 218-576-8534 or 218-940-6958 for far more data.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() FB.init(
appId : '929722297680135',
xfbml : true, variation : 'v2.9' )
(functionality(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s) if (d.getElementById(id)) return js = d.createElement(s) js.id = id js.src = "https://hook up.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js" fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs) (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'))